top of page
1. One small sweet potato
3. Pumpkin seeds
1. Cut the sweet potato into small one inch cubes.
2. Put the cubes in a pot and fill the pot with water until it covers the sweet potato cubes [do not salt the water.].
3. Place the pot on medium heat.
4. 15-20 minutes later, take them off the heat and drain the pot of water.
5. Mash the potatoes until they are smooth and creamy.
6. Spoon some into a bowl and sprinkle it with pumpkin seeds.
Note: Please consult your veterinarian before feeding your pet making sure it reaches the required dietary requirements. This recipe is not a meal, it is a snack.
bottom of page